Santa Eulalia stands out as a peaceful and family-friendly destination within Ibiza. All services are within reach, with the promenade, beach, and marina allowing you to enjoy the sea. The Puig de Missa and the Pont Vell are beautiful examples of local architecture.
From this beautiful town, it is also very easy to get around the rest of the island, visit the coves in the north, explore the natural beauty and landscapes of the Ibiza countryside, visit the artisan markets, take a trip to the island of Formentera with the ferries that depart from nearby, enjoy the nightlife of Ibiza Town and the nightclubs. In Ibiza, nothing is far away!
If you're interested, a wide range of activities is also available for you to enjoy during your vacation: horseback riding, scuba diving, golfing, cycling tours, trekking, and hot air balloon rides.
- Chemistry and Health Centre
- Supermarkets, restaurants and shops
- Bus stop and taxis
- Ferries (Ibiza, Formentera, Es Cana, Cala Llonga)
- Yacht marina
- Water sports (pedal boats, water-ski, windsurf)
- Snorkel and diving
- Horse riding
- Tennis, Football, Basketball...
- Bicycle, car and motorcycle renting