Santa Eulalia offers you a quite and family-friendly destination in Ibiza. All the facilities are in the nearby, the promenade, the beach and the marina make you enjoy the sea. Local architecture is specially interesting as it is shown in Puig de Missa or Pont Vell.
From Santa Eulalia you can easily go around the Island, visiting the North coves, little towns and the landscape of the interior of the island, the hippy market or going with the ferries to Formentera, enjoy from the night atmosphere of Ibiza's marina and the discos, in Ibiza nothing is far!
You can practise a wide range of sports and activities during your stay: horse riding, snorkel and diving, golf, cycling, walking or balloon sightseeing.
- Chemistry and Health Centre
- Supermarkets, restaurants and shops
- Bus stop and taxis
- Ferries (Ibiza, Formentera, Es Cana, Cala Llonga)
- Yacht marina
- Water sports (pedal boats, water-ski, windsurf)
- Snorkel and diving
- Horse riding
- Tennis, Football, Basketball...
- Bicycle, car and motorcycle renting
Main interest points (distance)
- Airport (21 km)
- Ibiza marina (15 km)
- 15 km to Ibiza city, Sant Antoni (15 km)
- Ses Salines (20 km)
- North island coves (7-10 km)
- Hippy market from Es Canar or Las Dalias (3 km)
- Golf (4 km)
In summer 2017 our customers have rated their stay with an average of : 9,4
ContactBahia Apartamentos · Molins de Rei, 2 · 07840 Santa Eulalia del Rio · Ibiza · España
Tel: 971 319 625 · Fax: 971 338 185 · firstname.lastname@example.org